It is very important to us at go2games that you feel comfortable using your credit card to make on-line purchases. Here are some of the many ways that we keep you, your privacy and identity safe:
- We use the latest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the credit card information that you send over the Internet. Look for the gold padlock!
- We check your billing address against the one on file at your bank
- We require a correct expiration date
- We require a correct security code for your credit card, known as the CVV number. This number does not appear on your bill, statement or anywhere other than the card itself. We keep this information only as long as it takes to authorize your purchase and then purge it form our records.
- We identify your credit card with only the last four digits in email and receipts.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
But, is it safe? It is as safe as can be, as we use the same kind of encryption as you would find on sites such as Ebay and Amazon. As a general rule, credit cards offer you the most secure form of payment. This protection does not always extend to check and debit cards. For this reason, there are often daily limits placed on debit/check card purchases similar to the daily cash withdrawal limits. Please check with your bank.