Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita)
Easy refund policy
To be Most Wanted, youâ€™ll need to outrun the cops, outdrive your friends, and outsmart your rivals. With a relentless police force gunning to take you down, youâ€™ll need to make split second decisions. Use the open world to your advantage to find hiding spots, hit jumps and earn new vehicles to keep you one step ahead.
In true Criterion Games fashion, your friends are at the heart of your experience. In an open world with no menus or lobbies, youâ€™ll be able to instantly challenge your friends and prove your driving skill in a variety of seamless multiplayer events. Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top. In this world, there can only be one Most Wanted.
- Open World ActionÂ â€“ Lose the cops â€“ your way. Hit jumps and shortcuts, lay low, or shake the cops in surroundings that play to your car's unique strengths. Freedom is everything. Drive anywhere with your friends, discover hidden gameplay or utilize your knowledge of the city to beat them in a never-ending supply of challenges.
- Non-Stop MultiplayerÂ - Pick a car, hook up with friends and jump into a non-stop playlist of tight, competitive events. No lobby screens means the action never stops. Score big, rank up and earn endless rewards and upgrades. Keep the fierce rivalries going between events with endless opportunities to race, battle and explore in a huge open world.
- Beat Your FriendsÂ - Autolog 2 ratchets up the intense competition with personalized race recommendations and feeds broadcasting all of your most newsworthy scores, speeds and times to your friends. Earn Need for Speed points at all times on any system as you try to outdrive your friends and become the Most Wanted.
- Racing Without RulesÂ - Itâ€™s survival of the fastest as Need for Speed Most Wanted fuses the franchiseâ€™s, authentic â€œreal carâ€ feel with the intense speed and aggression of Burnout. Power down, slide out, and battle your way past cops and rivals using pure driving skill, and heavy doses of nitrous.
- Vita Exclusive FeaturesÂ - Navigate and play Vita specific events and challenges with fully enabled front and rear Touch Pads. Use the Front Camera to take your Autolog profile picture or the built in Microphone to chat with friends online.
|Release Date:||2 Nov 2012|
|Category Type:||Video Games|
|Publisher Category:||Electronic Arts|
|Deals range:||Under £20|
|Item Returns:||This item can be returned|