Wii Party U - Nintendo Selects (Wii U)
Easy refund policy
Itâ€™s Time to Party with Wii U
Enjoy board games and mini-games on the TV, play familiar tabletop games using the Wii U GamePad controller or transform your living room into a game show floor. No matter what kind of party youâ€™re throwing, Wii Party U offers something for everyone
- Everyone at the party competes with his or her own Mii characters in a medley of party games.
- Experience new ways to play with others using the Wii U GamePad. For example, in â€œLost-and-Found Square,â€ imagine you are the person holding the GamePad and you are lost in a playground. Your goal is to describe your surroundings based on what you see on the GamePad in order to help the other players find your location.
- Post your impressions of game sessions to Miiverse. You can rate your performance by adding a one- to five-star ranking after the match is over.
- When you want to leave the TV behind, you can choose to play exclusively on the Wii U GamePad with a wide variety of â€œTabletop Minigames,â€ ranging from foosball to baseball, for two-player competitive and cooperative play.
- In addition to the main games that everyone can play together, there are 80 minigames that can be played on your own. These include the â€œTabletop Minigamesâ€ that can be played with the Wii U GamePad only.
|Release Date||15 Apr 2016|
|Included in Bundle Product||No|
|Genre||Kids & Family, Puzzle|