Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified (PS Vita)
Easy refund policy
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified brings the classic Call of Duty-style gameplay to gamers on-the-go in the most intense handheld Call of Duty experience only on PlayStation Vita. Â The title features intense 4v4 multiplayer action across popular modes along with the hallmark Call of Duty gameplay, including Care Packages, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, and even Prestiging. Â Delivering an original fiction set within the Call of Duty: Black Ops universe, Declassified offers a complementary series of single player operations. Â With touchscreen and â€œNearâ€ features, Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified puts the adrenaline-rush action of Call of Duty in the palm of your hands.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Features:
- Play up to 4v4 multiplayer gameplay on Wi-Fi on franchise favorite modes including Free-For-All, Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch and Dropzone all tailored for Vita.
- Choose from lethal and tactical grenades, and a variety weapons and attachments.
- Utilize classic Call of Duty multiplayer features like Care Packages, Challenges, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, Prestiging, XP and more.
- Complementary single player objective-based Operations, along with Survival and Time Trial Missions.
- Uncover the deniable operations that occurred between the original Call of Duty: Black Ops and this yearâ€™s upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- Featuring Near technology for multiplayer load-outs that also allows gamers to send friends a boost; and Touchscreen support for cooking grenades and melee bring the power of Vita to gamers.
|Release Date||13 Nov 2012|
|Included in Bundle Product||No|